Clean, precise hair removal without waxing
Had enough experimenting with sticky wax strips? The Braun bikini styler, or Braun Silk-épil with a shaver attachment are all great solutions to try to have the perfect bikini line at the beach.
Tips for Epilating The Bikini Line:
1. The skin around the bikini area is particularly delicate and sensitive and will need some preparation before you begin epilating.
2. Taking a warm bath or shower before you epilate will open up your pores and make hair removal much easier when using the Braun Silk-épil epilator.
3. If you epilate your bikini line regularly, the hairs will grow back more fine and they become even easier to remove.
4. Hairs around your bikini area need to be mid-length; not too long and not too short, between 2-5mm is ideal for epilation.
5. Hold your skintight with one hand around the area you wish to epilate.
6. Begin by epilating in direction of hair growth and move the epilator very slowly.
If you are less sensitive in the bikini area, you can also try epilating for a hair-free bikini zone for up to 4 weeks.
And note, if it´s too sensitive then just switch to the electric-shaver attachment instead.